Hey everyone! I was back from Shenyang on 9th Sept, 2006 at 9.00pm. I enjoyed the trip alot! Mainly because of alot of factors.
Let me list it out.
1)Weather - The weather there is very cooling, between 10 Degrees to 25 Degrees Celsius. Especially in the morning and evening, the temperature is very cold! My toes went numb for 5minutes after walking in the puddles of water after a rain (Now u can imagine how cold it really was to me)
2)Friends in Shenyang - I went to my buddy's (Si RenZhe) class for lessons everyday from 8.40 - 10.00am. His friends are the best people anybody can be with. They're very funny and friendly. I'll give an example- On the 1st day i went there, they immediately brought me around the school ( Northeast Yucai Foreign Language School). If thats not enough, they brought me to the caferteria to eat with them when my buddy was busy with something else.(They paid for my meals)
3)Studying Habits - The students at Northeast Yucai Foreign Language School are very hardworking. They wake up at 5.50am for morning exercise, then go for breakfast till 8am. After that, they have to study till 9.50pm. About 12-14 hours of studying. And, when their teachers ask them questions, almost every student in the class will raise their hand up, eager to answer the question the teacher asks. I really admire them. Just imagine Singaporeans only study from 8.10am - 1.50pm and we grumble when theres homework to do. Aren't the china students doing much more studying and homework than Singaporeans?
4)Dormitory - Everyone in the school has to sleep in the school's hostel. They can only go back home on weekends. Its very fun sleeping with so many other people and we can chat till we fall asleep. The Singaporeans students (consisting of Zhonghua Sec, Ngee Ann Sec and Tanjong Katong Sec) sleep on a different floor of the dorm, and we always eat instant noodles and snacks at night. Its just very fun to be gathering to chat and eat.
5)Student's Dining Hall - Northeast Yucai Foreign Language School's Dining Hall has no chairs. That means we have to stand to eat our meals, isn't that good? Hahaha!
Now for the pictures, I don't think I'll post all the pictures, because I took about 1400 pictures in total. =/













No comments:
Post a Comment