Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Selling TGM Black Acoustic Guitar

Haven't blogged in a long long time!
Went to Eugene's house yesterday for Heritage badge project. LOL! Only pok and Eugene did the slideshows on Eugene's family tree, while Emmanual and me slacked. ^^.Yu Liang bought a Ibanez Black Electric guitar too! Haha, very nice! with 24 frets.


The Sec 2 Streaming results will be out this Friday! But i can't go! =(. Need to go to Nee Soon Camp for Annual IMT Competition. From 7.30am all the way to 5.30pm. =.=""


The title of my post says it all. I'm selling a TGM Black Acoustic Guitar which is 1-year old. Still in VERY good condition! The wood used to make the guitar is also very good! I bought it at S$260, So i'm willing to sell it at S$200! Anyone interested, add me on msn at wired_plugs@hotmail.com!!!
The reason why I'm selling it is because I want to buy an Electric Guitar. ^^.


These are some pictures of my Acoustic Guitar.




No comments: