Sunday, December 24, 2006

Selling Ice-Cream for $10 is TOUGH!

Went to sell ice-cream with Yu Liang yesterday at the HDB Blocks in Tampines. It was really very diffucult, because we needed to go door-to-door and sell the ice-cream, which is priced at $10 a box! It is very expensive for your info, because that box of ice-cream is actually very cheap when bought wholesale. It is $10 because when we sell it, we earn a commision of $2.30 each, while our "boss" gets $5.40. We sold 8 boxes out of the 10 boxes we were given. So i earned $18.40 yesterday! Not bad bah.. :O I dont think I'm gonna sell again, because it purely depends on your luck and how pityful you are. =/ Compared to the first time i sold (5 Boxes), we were luckier yesterday I think.

Watched 'The Fast and the Furios Tokyo Drift" in the afternoon. The cars are all so cool. Wish I had a car like that too.

"Life is simple. You make choices & never look back" ~han ;Tokyo Drift

Anyway, I've completed 2/5 of my chinese holiday homework! 3/5 more to go!!! I dont know if I still have the time to complete maths. The teachers dont collect them anyway. Should I try my luck by not doing?

No comments: