This Blog is so DEAD
11 days since i've blogged. No time to blog for the past few days, actually I was lazy to blog.
School has been fine.. But the only problem is, My seat sucks. I'm seating at the leftest corner row 3rd seat(what rubbish am i talking) I can't really see anything from there, since theres reflection on the whiteboard and the teacher blocks the things she writes on board.
Another dumb thing. I was sabo-ed to be class chairman. -.-" I dont think I can do the job well la.. And I hate saying 'Class Stand'.
Right now, the 2 most interesting teachers teaching 3e4 is Mr Lee and DOCTOR Chang. Mr Lee is damn funny la. I think he can't stand his wife's laughter because he kept saying "When the girls laugh ah, very terrible. Next time if you have a wife at home, when she laugh ah, the whole house will shake"
Doctor Chang is also very funny, or rather dramatic. He is quite good in teaching bah.. Since he is a lecturer in NUS.
Sec 3 Camp is next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment