Saturday, March 17, 2007

How time flies

I stayed at home the whole day, because i was too lazy to get out. I was looking through all the school magazines that have been left on my bookshelf. Looking at the photographs, made me think of all the times we had in lower sec. Honestly, we looked dumb and stupid when we were young. Looking at the teachers in the class photos who arent in zhonghua now, made me realise how time flies without us noticing. I know I'm being very random now. And thats the way I am.


NCC RTC

Alright, I shall blog on my NCC Recruit Training Camp for the part As (sec 1s) who have just joined our unit. I was the Camp OIC.
On the 1st day, things didnt really go very smooth. The reporting time was 7am, but alot of part As came late, delaying our schedule. Also, the part As werent giving us the respect that they should give us, and they thought this was a leisure camp, happily strolling here and there between activities. We tried screwing them by pumping them under the hot sun. It worked only for awhile, but after that, it was back to square one. Their drills sucked too. (Part As only, what to do?)
In the evening, it was movie screening of 'We were Soldiers' in IT Special Room 1. While the part As and the platoon OICs were watching the movie, some of us went to prepare the route for the Night walk. (It was time to get our revenge on the part As by scaring them, Muhaha!) The purpose of the Night walk was to instill a courageous and adventurous spirit in the part As, by making them walk solo around the school in the dark, by following light sticks that were placed on the floor around the school. There were clues placed at different checkpoints to test if they had followed the light sticks correctly. For example, they had to enter a toilet which was dark to find the clue behind the toilet's door. The route was very long, and many part As were very scared when we told them that. Oh and by the way, the route was planned by Gary & Jingkai.

The most interesting part of the Night walk was when they had to enter a pitch black classroom to find their clue left on the teacher's table with a pink light stick beside it. Edmund, Sugan, Casey and me were stationed inside that classroom to scare the shit out of the part As. When they entered the classroom, Casey who was standing behind the door, scared them by suddenly popping out. Then, Sugan slammed the table. And finally, Edmund(who was hiding under the teacher's table) pulled their leg literally. Many of them screamed of course. The funniest part was when Daniel(one of the part As) was walking into the room and Casey suddenly slammed the window. He flew back and screamed "Ahmad Daniel Bin Ahmad. I dropped my balls IC!" (We told them to squat and shout their name followed by "I dropped my balls IC!" if they were scared at any part of the Night Walk)
The Night Walk ended at 12am. And all of us went snoring at 1.45am.


On the 2nd day, we got screwed early in the morning by our CLT Zeng. The part As got their No.4 uniform and all of them looked like cartoons. The uniforms looked super oversized on them! Finally at 5, we prepared for the Passing-Out parade for RTC. I held the parade and dismissed the part As.



I am seriously not in the mood to do any holiday homework.

No comments: