Thursday, March 06, 2008

Lousy students should die

Mrs Dolly Ong spoke to me and other not-good-enough students about our crappy results this morning, prolly just to save the school's ass from dropping back to Band 2 (we're Band 1)

But seriously speaking, I really need to let myself get away from the computer as far as possible, stuck it in a freezer or something. The computer is the greatest invention of all time, no doubt, but its's really a distracting machine. Everytime i reach home, I try to rush straight to the room, so I won't let the computer catch my eye, but it's hard! I always say to myself, 'Okay, use it for 15 minutes', but i end up sitting there for an hour or so. For those who have been to Youtube, you'll probably realise you cant quit that stupid website after watching only one video. After watching that particular video you're watching, there will be a dozen more links popping out, and that leads you clicking and viewing more videos. Then you start to realise that your ass has already been sitting there for 2 bloody hours already! How time flies eh?

Oh, and I took some pictures at the Singapore Airshow 08 (2 weeks ago), which was crap, in terms of crowd control.


Chinook Pilots (Whoaaa)



Cockpit of the F-16

1 comment:

- said...

NOOOO IM NOT GOING TO DIE. BY THE WAY I AM KAIWEN