Thursday, October 12, 2006

End-Of-Year Exam Is Over

Hey everyone! I have not been blogging for so many days! (Had been mugging for E-O-Y Exams)


Today was the last paper : Maths Paper 2
Was rather easy, but i flunked one question on Variations! I read the question wrongly, hence, misintepreted it and got the wrong answer. Zzz.


This exam has been the most-mugged exam. Had been staying up evryday during the past weeks to mug. Lol. But sometimes I'll sit down at stare in space!


The results will be on Monday! Hope I'll get an average of B3s, and get A's for History,Maths, and Literature. I'll be contented with Science, English and Chinese getting B3. Wahaha!(Up there, Please let me have the grades i want!)


Now is the start of play! Everyone, play your asses off!!! =X Need not go to school tommorrow and friday, because it's marking day.


Hmm, I still haven't plan what am i going to do during the December holidays! 2 months!!!


Sadly, 9 more days of schooling and I'm going to part with 1e3'05/2e3'06. This is the best class!!! I'll really miss everyone in 2e3! We've been really united as a class, from winning Sports Day Overall Champion, to Maths & Science Challenge'05 and '06. We've also been scolded by teachers because of our talkativeness and got punished just for losing one piece of letter from a keyboard in Imac lab (I doubt anyone in 2e3 did that). Anyway, I'll really be missing this wonderful class! I can't ask for more. =)


Now, shall post some pictures of Commercial planes with special liveries(special paints on planes)









Thats All!

Wish everyone the best for their exam results! :D

No comments: