A Short Quiz
PART ONE: Just answer the questions. As easy as ABC...
1. How old do you wish you were ?
21 years old ! :D
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened ?
At home sleeping?
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money ?
Kick it! And call the police!
4. Do you consider yourself kind ?
Hmm, I dunno! Perhaps?
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be ?
My arm? =x (But i'll never get one!)
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be ?
French!
7. Do you know your neighbours ?
Not really, i'm staying temporarily at my grandma's house!
8. What do you consider a vacation ?
A place where i can forget about anything and everything! And relax myself without any thing to worry about
9. Do you follow your horoscope ?
Sometimes, when i happen to flip to the horoscope page on the newspaper.
10. Would you move for the person you love ?
Don't know.
11. Are you touchy feely ?
What does that suppose to mean?
12. Do you believe opposites attract ?
DUH ! cause er, same poles repel ? :D
13. Dream job ?
A Pilot, and A Vet!
14. Favourite tv channels ?
Discovery Channel, ESPN StarSports, MTV Channel
15. Favourite place to go on weekends ?
Chill at a quiet place!
16. Showers or baths ?
Hmm, Isn't both the same?
17. Do you paint your nails ?
No!
18. Do you trust people easily ?
Nope.
19. What are your phobias ?
Lizards, I'm afraid their tails will detach and wriggle into my ears, and i'll be deaf!
20. Do you want kids ?
Hmm, isn't that too early to say?
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal ?
Yup, the one i was forced to write during the China Exchange Programme in Shenyang.
22. Where would you rather be now ?
In the plane!
23. Who makes you warm and fuzzy ?
My blanket!
24. Heavy or light sleeper ?
Both. It depends
25. Are you paranoid ?
No, I didn't do anything wrong!
26. Are you impatient ?
At times, yes.
27. Who can you relate to ?
My doggie, DeeDee!
28. How do you feel about interracial couples ?
Hmm, they love each other!
29. Have you been burned by love ?
Is love hot? I didn't know that
30. What's your pick-up line ?
I'm not home.
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile ?
The Black Parade-by: My Chemical Romance
32. What were you doing at midnight last night ?
Watching 'Deadliest Catch 2' on Discovery Channel
33. What did the last text on your mobile say ?
I don't know! I deleted my inbox.
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night ?
Of course mine, DUH!
35. What color shirt are you wearing ?
A blue tshirt.
36. Most recent movie you watched ?
Flight 93 (bought it from China)
37. Name three things you have on at all times.
Clothes, Hair, MP3
38. What color are your bedsheets ?
Blue and white!
39. How much cash do you have right now ?
I'm too lazy to check my wallet!
40. What's your favourite part of the chicken ?
Hmm, I don't know the parts of the chicken.
41. I can't wait till:
The holidays!
43. What did you have for dinner last night ?
I forgot.
44. How tall are you barefoot ?
175cm
45. Do you owe a gun ?
Nope, I'll get a death sentence!
46. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ?
Coffee
47. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years ?
Hopefully in a plane's cockpit!
48. Last thing you ate ?
Mushroom Chicken Noodles
49. What songs do you sing in the shower ?
Its a secret!
50. Last thing that made you laugh ?
Quan Ming Da Men Guo!
51. Worst injury you ever had ?
A cut on my right knee
52. Does someone have a crush on you ?
How would i Know?!
53. What's your favourite candy ?
Something chewy!
54. What song do you want played at your funeral ?
I don't wanna think about death! I'm still very young, and have alot to live for!
PART TWO: Do the following...
1. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
2. Come up with 5 false statement regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in threshold of believability.
3. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
4. Let people guess which are the five false ones !
5. Get 5 others to do the same...
1.I'm a moodswinger
2.Hate people who boasts about themselves
3.Love airplanes
4.Love wildlife!
5.I love quietness!
6. Cant think anymore.. =.=
Tagged:
Hmm, who wanna do, just copy and paste! I'm kind enough not to put names down! =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment