Monday, February 05, 2007

I'll be damn busy next week, as my China buddy, Si Ren Zhe is coming to Singapore. I participated in a 10 day Overseas Educational Exchange Programme with Northeast Yucai Foreign Language School in Shenyang, China last year from 31 August to 9 September. So now its my turn to host him when he comes to Zhonghua tomorrow. Need to follow them after school on their sight-seeing tour around Singapore from Mon-Fri.
Whats more is that there are 3 common tests next week too. I don't know how I'm gonna pass those tests la.


Its a few more hours before the ASEAN Football Championship final clash between Singapore and Thailand in Bangkok at the Supachalasai Stadium. After wednesday's controversial first-leg final, Singapore now carries a 2-1 lead to Bangkok for the second leg. Singapore have shown an all-round improvement and ability to clearly be at the top of the ASEAN region for the following years. Sadly for Singapore, Indra Sahdan will not be fit to play as he is still nursing a muscle pull on his right leg.
Hopefully Singapore will be able to contain the Thais on their flanks as Suchao Nutnum is on the right flank, while Sutee Suksomkit is on the opposite flank, which is a threat to Singapore as both of the Thai players have been extremely impressive in the tournament.



GO LIONS!

No comments: