Today has been a unfruitful day. After skipping Mrs Koh's Amaths lesson for the past 3 weeks, I finally decided that today was a good day to go back to school for her revision lessons. So, i sacrificed my sleep on a lovely saturday morning and woke damn early(6.30), make myself look good, put powder on face, wax my armpit hair and went to school. I reached at 8, and Mrs Koh wasn't there. Knowing that she is always late, I took my 'Angels and Demons' novel to read the last few remaining pages of the wonderful masterpiece by Dan Brown. As i read and read, not a single person (except dian xiang who came early for his bio ssp) came and i started to wonder if there was even amaths lesson today. So i rang shiyuan up, and she told in a sleepy voice that the amaths lesson today was cancelled. WTF?! I WOKE UP SO EARLY, CAME DOWN TO SCHOOL ALL THE WAY FROM BEDOK, AND THERE WAS ACTUALLY NO LESSON. Then, i saw chieh ling. She also came without knowing that lesson was cancelled. Okay, so both of us are bloody fools that noone wants to inform loh. Thanks.
At least i managed to complete that novel today. My consolation.
Today is also the final of The Contender Asia at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Tix so expensive lah. And I just read from the papers a few days ago that Maia lee is pregnant with Zidov's baby (one of the fighters from The Contender Asia). Tsk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment