Damn, I'm feeling like a fucking loser all of a sudden, or maybe I'm already one in many's eyes. Gone were the days where people around were oh-so-innocent. Perhaps it's just another phase of life where everything sort of takes a different path.
Hahah, just remembered what that act-cute, act-dumb, act-deaf, act-mute, act-god-knows-what Ting Hao said during maths lesson a long long time ago.
Scenario- Mrs See giving out the test papers.
Mrs See: Ting Hao, your mathematics is so fucking incredible! You are like the best student I've taught so far!
Ting Hao: Meow meow
Mrs See: Do you have any help at home? From anyone at all?
Ting Hao: Yes lah *starts acting like a Maneki Neko*
Mrs See: Who is that person? I'd love to meet that person!! That person has obviously taught you well!
Ting Hao: Myself.
**Of course this exerpt is exaggerated, but well, you get the idea of it.
Okay, I'm halfway through 'Digital Fortress' by Dan Brown. Just love the books he writes. Thanks Casey! I just spilled coke all over your book, hope you don't mind. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment